Thursday, April 26, 2018

So, if the Giants take Bradley Chubb at 2, my first option is to trade out. Buffalo presumably has the most to offer for the 4th pick, but to trade down, I want a king's ransom. They want a quarterback, and that costs a premium. I want both of their number ones this year (12 & 22,) and their number one next year. If that's too much blood, I might be persuaded to throw in a 4th rounder next year.
If I'm off at 4, (which only happens if Bradley Chubb is gone,) at 12 I'm taking Denzel Ward CB Ohio St if he's there, and if he isn't, I'm taking Calvin Ridley WR Alabama, who will be. At 22 I'm taking Sam Hubbard DE Ohio St, who I think is going to be a stud. I think his floor is Mike Vrabel, and his ceiling is just a shade below J.J. Watt. He has a high motor and would look great opposite side of Myles Garrett. I'm not an Emmanuel Ogbah guy. I think he's a JAG. I wouldn't cut him loose, but he'd be a depth guy. I think Chubb and Hubbard have a chance to be Pro Bowlers along with Garrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment