Saturday, April 28, 2018

Saturday, Rounds 4-7

All of my 2nd Round picks were on the board when the Browns made their choices, but the Browns opted to go in other directions. To my surprise, Jessie Bates is already off the board and has been taken by the Bengals. So, my revised 4th Round pick is easy: I'm not sure why Maurice Hurst     DT    Michigan has fallen like this, but he's a Defensive Tackle with the ability to penetrate the OL and put pressure on the Quarterback. I would be shocked if he's still on the board at 114, so I would package 114 with any of our remaining picks necessary to move up and take Hurst, even if that means reacquiring our pick at the top of the round. Based on what I've seen so far, I'd guess there's zero chance that Dorsey will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment