Wednesday, April 25, 2018

2018 Draft picks

Tomorrow is the draft, and I see I never posted explanations for last year's picks. I'll have to address that at a later date. I'll do the same for this year - Post the picks and then flesh the details out later. My picks for this year:


1/1      Josh Allen              QB    Wyoming
1/4      Bradley Chubb       DE    North Carolina St
2/33    Maurice Hurst        DT    Michigan
2/35    Sony Michel           RB    Georgia
2/64    Billy Price              C       Ohio St
4/114  Jessie Bates III       S        Wake Forest
5/150  Luke Falk               QB    Washington St
6/175  J.K. Scott                P        Alabama
6/188  Dane Cruikshank    S        Arizona


I think that all of these guys will be on the board at the times the Browns draft, with the possible exceptions of Chubb and Price. With that in mind, second choice/alternate selections for this draft are (only if the above are off the board)

1/4    1) Trade down                                    2) Denzel Ward  CB Ohio St
2/33  1) Josh Jackson CB Iowa                   2) Sam Hubbard DE Ohio St
2/35  1) Rashaad Penny RB San Diego St  2) Ronald Jones RB USC
2/64  1) Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma      2) Nick Chubb RB Auburn

Would I trade out of 4? If so, what would the price be, and who would I take then? I'll address that tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment