Saturday, April 25, 2020

2020 Browns Draft Day 3

Obviously, I'm quite pleased with the selection of Grant Delpit in the 2nd Round. I'm (much) less enthused with our 3rd Round picks. I expect that our two 3rd Round picks are going to be depth and/or Special Teams, and while you need that, the 3rd Round is too early to be drafting for those particular needs.

Anyway, onward.

Round 4  (115)

I don't think he'll be available at 115, and I didn't have him in my picks yesterday because I didn't think he would be on the board when the Browns picked. But, there he is, so...

Akeem Davis-Gaither LB Appalachian St.
Michael Divinity, LB LSU

Davis-Gaither could turn out to be a play maker, and would be excellent value at this point in the draft. Divinity has issues, but also has talent. He would admittedly be a gamble.


Round 5  (160)

We're at the "let's try to catch lightning in a bottle" phase of the draft, so a receiver with size from a small school fits that description nicely. Yes, not a position of great need, but defensive depth/Special Teams can be added to with UFAs. I'd rather try and draft someone who might develop into a weapon. He should be useful in the Red Zone, at a minimum, with his 6' 4" height.

Antonio Gandy-Golden  WR Liberty


Round 6  (187)

Well, I don't expect him to set the world on fire, but he'll be a solid, sneaky possession receiver who will give depth to the receiving corps. and represent excellent value at this point in the draft.

Austin Mack WR Ohio St

No comments:

Post a Comment