Monday, April 26, 2021

Cleveland Browns Draft 2021

 


If I were the Browns GM, and the guys who I think will be available when we pick are available, my 2021 Browns Draft would look like this:


Round 1 / No. 26: LB Zaven Collins, Tulsa

Round 2 / No. 59: DE Joseph Ossai, Texas

Round 3 / No. 89: DT Milton Williams, Louisiana Tech 

Round 3 / No. 91 (from Saints): LB Chazz Surratt , North Carolina

Round 4 / No. 110 (from Eagles): CB Benjamin St-Juste, Minnesota

Round 4 / No. 132: DE Joshua Kaindoh, Florida St.

Round 5 / No. 169 (from Rams): S Divine Deablo, Virginia Tech

Round 6 / No. 211: S Darrick Forrest, Cincinnati

Round 7 / No. 257 (from Bills): K Jose Borregales, Miami


Almost entirely centered on the Defense, some of these guys would start and some would add depth. I would be using this draft to try to shore up the Defense and Special Teams, understanding that some of the guys at the bottom of my draft would likely be placed on the Practice Squad. It's heavy on the secondary because our defensive coaches say they want to play a 4-2-5 Defense much of the time, and also because these guys are athletic and would translate well to Special Teams. It's very unlikely that I would be willing to trade any of my picks in order to move up in any round. This is a draft where I'd stand pat. As for who I would take if the above are not available at those selections in the Draft, I'll address that in the coming days leading up to the First Round on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment